Re: reading cvs logs with pgadmin queries - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: reading cvs logs with pgadmin queries
Date
Re: reading cvs logs with pgadmin queries  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
Adrian,

1) yes I am using the example table

CREATE TABLE postgres_log
( log_time timestamp(3) with time zone, user_name text, database_name text, process_id integer, connection_from text, session_id text, session_line_num bigint, command_tag text, session_start_time timestamp with time zone, virtual_transaction_id text, transaction_id bigint, error_severity text, sql_state_code text, message text, detail text, hint text, internal_query text, internal_query_pos integer, context text, query text, query_pos integer, location text, application_name text, PRIMARY KEY (session_id, session_line_num)
);

2) The exact error message is  ERROR:  extra data after last expected column

considering ~39000 lines go in before this line I am fairly certain it is the line.

Dave

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca