Re: jdbc driver versions. - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: jdbc driver versions.
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
The driver version matches the JDBC API version so if you use newer API calls then you need newer versions.
The API defines the interface which changes from jdbc3 to jdbc4, etc, however it is backward compatible, in other words each successive version is additive

I suspect it will work fine .

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca