Re: binary patch problems - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: binary patch problems
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Interestingly enough I only get that particular problem when I run it
directly after an ant clean, if I run subsequent tests then I get
result set is already closed errors.

I applied v13 patch successfully. Is there a necessity to use the
patches you have just sent ?

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca