Re: [JDBC] Query available indexes via jdbc meta data does not work any more in PostgreSQL 9.6.0 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: [JDBC] Query available indexes via jdbc meta data does not work any more in PostgreSQL 9.6.0
Date
List pgsql-bugs

On 10 October 2016 at 10:47, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Tillmann Schulz <tillmann73@yahoo.de> writes:
> We are using Postgres 9.5 and want to migrate to 9.6.0.
> Unfortuantelly our application works with 9.5 but doesn't work with 9.6. It fails while querying index informations via jdbc meta data.

> The error message is:
> Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: Column am.amcanorder doesnt exist

You need a version of the JDBC driver that's 9.6 compatible.  I think
there's been such a release but am not sure about the number.

                        regards, tom lane

yes, can you try with the latest driver 1211 ?