Re: Connection terminated by the server causes deadlock in jdbc client side connection - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Connection terminated by the server causes deadlock in jdbc client side connection
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Leonardo,

At this point I'm wondering if we get an I/O error if it is feasible to attempt to close it. I am leaning towards no.

What is above this in the stack trace. Do you see any information about the IOException error that caused it

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca