Re: Duplicate tables information through metadata queries - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Duplicate tables information through metadata queries
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

On Thu, 9 Sept 2021 at 09:37, ldh@laurent-hasson.com <ldh@laurent-hasson.com> wrote:

> [...]

Thank you!

Is this something you think will be ready for the next version of the driver? Any ETA on .24?

Yes, I'll push it shortly and backpatch it. After I push it you should be able to get a snapshot to test.

Thanks

Dave

Thank you,
Laurent.