Re: Patch to allow setting schema/search_path in the connectionURL - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Patch to allow setting schema/search_path in the connectionURL
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

Yes it will work

On Sep 21, 2014 1:39 PM, "cowwoc" <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org> wrote:

I actually want the same user across all schemas (unit tests where each test runs against a different schema in order to isolate the tests from each other).

Can someone please confirm whether set search_path can be set on a per connection basis?

Thanks,
Gili