Re: Errors on missing pg_subtrans/ files with 9.3 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From J Smith
Subject Re: Errors on missing pg_subtrans/ files with 9.3
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Alright, we'll look into doing that heading into the weekend.
Interestingly, we haven't experienced the issue since our main Java
developer made some modifications to our backend system. I'm not
entirely sure what the changes entail except that it's a one-liner
that involves re-SELECTing a table during a transaction. We'll
rollback this change and re-compile Postgres with google-coredumper
and let it run over the weekend and see where we stand.

Cheers