Re: Postgres 16.1 - Bug: cache entry already complete - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Amadeo Gallardo
Subject Re: Postgres 16.1 - Bug: cache entry already complete
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,

Attached is a sample script that I used to reproduce the error. I had to add some specific sample data and force-disable certain planner settings, as otherwise the problem did not occur.
Additionally, here's a trace of the error:

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: cache entry already complete
at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2676)
at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2366)
at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:356)
at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgStatement.executeInternal(PgStatement.java:496)
at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgStatement.execute(PgStatement.java:413)
at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgStatement.executeWithFlags(PgStatement.java:333)
at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgStatement.executeCachedSql(PgStatement.java:319)
at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgStatement.executeWithFlags(PgStatement.java:295)
at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgStatement.execute(PgStatement.java:290)

 Hopefully this helps to narrow down the issue.

Thanks