Re: Problem with async notifications of table updates - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tyler, Mark
Subject Re: Problem with async notifications of table updates
Date
List pgsql-general
Vivek Khera wrote:
> Wait a while and you will learn to detest Spread, too.

I know this is probably off-topic for this group but why do you say
this? I guess I don't want to go too far down a particular route if
there are big traps waiting so I am interested in the basis for your
comment.

Mark

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of
section70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender
anddelete the email.