Encryption in pg_dump - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From vinod kale
Subject Encryption in pg_dump
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hello Team,

I am using postgresql 10.8 version in our prod environment. We take dump backup on daily basis of full database. And this dump backup creates in human readable format.
My requirement is backup should creates in encrypted format at the time of pg_dump running.
Is there any way or any option available in pg_dump that will creates the backup in encrypted format or any tool available for same.

Version :- postgres 10.8
pg_dump command :-
pg_dump -d dbname -Fd -v -j16 /backup_location

Please let me know if anything more information required from my side.

Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks & Regards
Vinod Kale.