Re: [GENERAL] Help with restoring a dump in Tar format? (dependencies/ordering) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ken Tanzer
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Help with restoring a dump in Tar format? (dependencies/ordering)
Date
List pgsql-general
I do get the "make \d show relevant information" argument and that is one that seems easier to solve...

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm not sure how you'd solve this or change what \d shows for a table.  Right now I get to see this in my \d:
"authorized_approvers_only" CHECK (approved_by IS NULL OR has_perm(approved_by, 'APPROVE_PAYMENT'::character varying, 'W'::character
varying))
But when I move that to a trigger, I'll only see the trigger name.  Any while this procedure would be really short, others not so much, so you wouldn't really want to automatically display it inline.

Ken

--
AGENCY Software
A Free Software data system