Re: [PoC] Improve dead tuple storage for lazy vacuum - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Masahiko Sawada
Subject Re: [PoC] Improve dead tuple storage for lazy vacuum
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 7, 2024 at 6:37 PM John Naylor <johncnaylorls@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 7, 2024 at 1:19 PM John Naylor <johncnaylorls@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > In addition, olingo and grassquit are showing different kinds of
> > "AddressSanitizer: odr-violation" errors, which I'm not sure what to
> > make of -- example:
>
> This might be relevant:
>
> $ git grep 'link_with: pgport_srv'
> src/test/modules/test_radixtree/meson.build:  link_with: pgport_srv,
>
> No other test module uses this directive, and indeed, removing this
> still builds fine for me. Thoughts?

Yeah, it could be the culprit. The test_radixtree/meson.build is the
sole extension that explicitly specifies a link with pgport_srv. I
think we can get rid of it as I've also confirmed the build still fine
even without it.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada