Fix a comment in worker.c - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Masahiko Sawada
Subject Fix a comment in worker.c
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

While reading the code, I realized that the second sentence of the
following comment in worker.c is not correct:

   /*
    * Exit if the subscription was disabled. This normally should not happen
    * as the worker gets killed during ALTER SUBSCRIPTION ... DISABLE.
    */
    if (!newsub->enabled)
    {
        ereport(LOG,
                (errmsg("logical replication apply worker for
subscription \"%s\" will "
                        "stop because the subscription was disabled",
                        MySubscription->name)));

        proc_exit(0);
    }

IIUC the apply worker normally exits here when the subscription is
disabled since we don't stop the apply worker during ALTER
SUBSCRIPTION DISABLE. I've attached a patch to remove it.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada
EDB:  https://www.enterprisedb.com/