Re: pgsql: Fix memory leak in pgbench - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Masahiko Sawada
Subject Re: pgsql: Fix memory leak in pgbench
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 1:54 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> writes:
> > . o O ( Is it time to run with -Werror on some BF animals yet? )
>
> I've got -Werror turned on on longfin; I'm surprised that it's not
> whining about this.  Perhaps -Wdeclaration-after-statement doesn't
> really do anything on clang?
>
> Anyway, I'd be in favor of having at least one reasonably-recent-gcc
> animal running with -Werror.  gcc and clang seem to have rather
> different sets of warnings.

+1

FWIW, I've found at least grouse[1] and koreaceratops[2] using gcc
4.4.7 (not recent though) complains this warning.

[1] https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=grouse&dt=2019-04-10%2009%3A06%3A08&stg=make
[2] https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=koreaceratops&dt=2019-04-10%2007%3A59%3A42&stg=make

Regards,

--