Re: Small documentation improvement for ALTER SUBSCRIPTION - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Masahiko Sawada
Subject Re: Small documentation improvement for ALTER SUBSCRIPTION
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 5:42 PM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:

> > On 11 Aug 2021, at 09:57, Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Additionally, refresh options as described in
> > <replaceable>refresh_option</replaceable> of
> > <literal>REFRESH PUBLICATION</literal> may be specified,
> > except in the case of <literal>DROP PUBLICATION</literal>.
>
> Since this paragraph is under the literal option “refresh”, which takes a
> value, I still find your original patch to be the clearest.

Yeah, I prefer my original patch over this idea. On the other hand, I
can see the point of review comment on it that Amit pointed out[1].

Regards,

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAA4eK1KaWwUSkDEKPseVY-z00kQJfpfVFdJCXPv9_CrwVZPMhg%40mail.gmail.com

--
Masahiko Sawada