Re: Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty) Postgres 13 deb package - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bhavesh Mistry
Subject Re: Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty) Postgres 13 deb package
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Joshua,

Thank you for your email.  I understand it is EOL, but I wanted to know a way to build a deb package for myself.  I have succeeded in building PSQL 13 on 14.04, but without some extensions so I am trying it out.  Due to the legacy system, we had to use 14.04.

Thanks,

Bhavesh