Re: Multitenent architecture - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michel Pelletier
Subject Re: Multitenent architecture
Date
Re: Multitenent architecture  (Vasu Madhineni <vasumdba1515@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 3:14 AM Vasu Madhineni <vasumdba1515@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Rob,

Our environment is medical clinical data, so each clinic as a tenant. Approximately 500+ tenants with 6TB data.

Thank you in advance.

There's a good article on the AWS blog on multi tenancy with postgres:

This is similar to Laurenz's second suggestion.

-Michel

Regards,
Vasu Madhineni