Re: Performance killed with FDW when using CAST. - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Jorge Torralba
Subject Re: Performance killed with FDW when using CAST.
Date
List pgsql-admin
Funny that you mentioned that. I created the view a couple of hours ago and that resolve the problem. The view had the order by on the timestamp as well so it does not have to send the data over for sorting. I wish there was a way for postgres to allow control of what happens on which server when using foreign data wrappers. If there is I would like to know about it