Re: [BUGS] BUG #13619: regression functions return Null - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Biswadeep Banerjee
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #13619: regression functions return Null
Date
List pgsql-general
Oops!! My bad.. I did a reply and not a reply all...

Anyways Thanks David.. I knew this wasn't really a bug but could not figure out where to post my questions. Let me just try the same in a different way or do it differently as you explained and see if I can make it to work.

Thanks