Re: Postgres install - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Benjamin Scherrey
Subject Re: Postgres install
Date
Re: Postgres install  (Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com>)
List pgsql-admin
One option you should seriously consider is using Docker to containerize your postgres installation. The installation thinks it has root access but you don't need any rights beyond the standard user role that way you can use the standard builds without changes. This assumes you're running under Linux.

  - - Ben Scherrey