Re: What do we need for new PUGs? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Michael Alan Brewer
Subject Re: What do we need for new PUGs?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Good morning! I agree that the mailing lists, while originally useful, have now been supplanted by Meetup (etc.); certainly, the Atlanta PUG has been shifted over (and mailing list can be archived and deleted at this point) to a Meetup that Moshe Jacobson's now running. (Related: It looks like the link to pg_atl on http://www.postgresql.org/community/user-groups/ is incorrect.)

---Michael Brewer
mbrewer@gmail.com