"set primary keys..." is missing when using hight values fortransactions / scaling factor with pgbench - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Elvir Kurić
Subject "set primary keys..." is missing when using hight values fortransactions / scaling factor with pgbench
Date
List pgsql-performance
I have strange issue with pgbench where it fails to execute step to create primary keys when I specify scaling factor / transactions to some reasonable high value - eg. 8k.

I am doing

$ pgbench -i -s 8000 sampledb

$ pgbench -c 10 -j 2 -t 8000 sampledb

when I fails I see

=====
vacuum...
starting vacuum...end.
====

and good case

vacuum...
set primary keys...
done.
starting vacuum...end.

Only see this with a bit reasonable values for transactions / scaling factor ( eg. 4k,8k )

I suspected that there could be issue with memory/disk allocated to machine, but for above case it will generate cca 150 GB of data and I have disk with 350 GB  of free space, and allocating 30GB of memory for postgresql machine ( tried with even more resources )
I am using pgbench (PostgreSQL) 9.6.5 .
If you have any idea, please share , thank you
Elvir