Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Modify BufferGetPage() to prepare for "snapshot too old" feature - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Modify BufferGetPage() to prepare for "snapshot too old" feature
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 12:40 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Kevin Grittner wrote:
>> Modify BufferGetPage() to prepare for "snapshot too old" feature
>
> I just noticed that this commit added a line to #include catalog/catalog.h
> in storage/bufmgr.h.  I can't find any reason for it doing so, and I
> think it's a bad line to have there.  Can we get it removed?

Will do that now.  It was initially added because
IsCatalogRelation() was referenced in storage/bufmgr.h, but for
various reasons it seemed better to move that, and I missed the
include.  Thanks for spotting it.

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com