Re: [GENERAL] plpgsql function with RETURNS SETOF refcursor in JAVA - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: [GENERAL] plpgsql function with RETURNS SETOF refcursor in JAVA
Date
Re: [GENERAL] plpgsql function with RETURNS SETOF refcursor in JAVA  ("Corradini, Carlos" <CCorradini@correoargentino.com.ar>)
List pgsql-jdbc
On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 2:11 PM, Corradini, Carlos
<CCorradini@correoargentino.com.ar> wrote:

> with your and Mr. Kevin explanations, the Java
> program have worked fine and have printed the data obtained from a two
> cursors inside a PostgreSQL Database Stored Function.
>
> Then, I can confirm that this version of DB ( 9.4 ) use the OUT
> parameter with refcursors and works fine. The JDBC interface provided by
> the Server Postgresql can read the data inserted into these two cursors
> via a callablestatement.registeroutparameter.

For the benefit of others who may later have a similar problem and
find this thread, it would be great if you could provide a little
self-contained example of a Java program which uses the technique
that you settled on.

Thanks!

--
Kevin Grittner