Re: Zedstore - compressed in-core columnar storage - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alexandra Wang
Subject Re: Zedstore - compressed in-core columnar storage
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 4:15 AM Ashutosh Sharma <ashu.coek88@gmail.com> wrote:
create table t1(a int, b int) using zedstore;
insert into t1 select i, i+10 from generate_series(1, 1000000) i;
postgres=# update t1 set b = 200;
before or while processing the request.

Above update statement crashed due to some extensive memory leak.

Thank you for reporting! We have located the memory leak and also
noticed some other memory related bugs. We are working on the fixes
please stay tuned!

I also found some typos when going through the writeup in
zedstore_internal.h and thought of correcting those. Attached is the
patch with the changes.

Applied. Thank you!