Re: Anyway to tell jdbc to use server timezone? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From George Woodring
Subject Re: Anyway to tell jdbc to use server timezone?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I have 100 different customers with different timezones,  I was trying to avoid having to put a lookup table to say if I am connecting to foo set the timezone to bar.  GMT was just the example in the email.

Thanks,
George

iGLASS Networks
www.iglass.net