Re: export to parquet - Mailing list pgsql-general

From George Woodring
Subject Re: export to parquet
Date
List pgsql-general
I don't know how many hoops you want to jump through, we use AWS and Athena to create them.
  • Export table as JSON
  • Put on AWS S3
  • Create JSON table in Athena
  • Use the JSON table to create a parquet table
The parquet files will be in S3 as well after the parquet table is created.  If you are interested I can share the AWS CLI commands we use.

George Woodring
iGLASS Networks
www.iglass.net