Re: [GENERAL] A question on pg_stat_subscription view - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Önder Kalacı
Subject Re: [GENERAL] A question on pg_stat_subscription view
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Thanks for the reply, however, the documentation does not mention about that clearly.

It only mentions that 'latest_end_lsn'  is the `Last write-ahead log location reported to origin WAL sender`. However, what I'm particularly interested is that whether the reported log is the flushed or applied LSN.

Thanks,
Onder