Re: Pulling data from Postgres DB table for every 5 seconds. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From github kran
Subject Re: Pulling data from Postgres DB table for every 5 seconds.
Date
List pgsql-general
Mark - We are currently on 9.6 version of postgres and cant use this feature of logical replication.Answering to your question we are looking for any changes in the data related to a specific table ( changes like any update on a timestamp field
OR any new inserts happened in the last 5 seconds for a specific product entity).
Any other alternatives ?.