Re: PostGreSQL Replication and question on maintenance - Mailing list pgsql-general

From github kran
Subject Re: PostGreSQL Replication and question on maintenance
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks Jeff for your reply.  We are not using replication concept here but doing the data copy using few custom sql scripts. We had our PostgreSQL engine supported by AWS and the instance was restarted automatically based on the AWS design of PostgreSQL engine. Replica is restarted automatically when the data sync is behind the master.

My intension is to bring to this forum and see if this is expected based on the use case what I mentioned. I love this community and advices the community has for various problems.  i still need to find out how can I do this using replication. Please provide me few resources if there is a better solution for this problem.

Thanks
githubkran