Re: Proposal to have INCLUDE/EXCLUDE options for altering option values - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ayush Vatsa
Subject Re: Proposal to have INCLUDE/EXCLUDE options for altering option values
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I'm not convinced
> that this problem would arise often enough in practice that it's worth
> adding a feature to address it. A user who has this problem can pretty
> easily do some scripting to address it

> AFAICS this proposal also represents a tiny use case.

Thanks Robert and Euler for the feedback.
Ack, Initially while working on the solution I thought this can be a common
problem. But I agree if the use case is small we can postpone supporting
such syntax for the future.
I can then withdraw the patch.

Regards
Ayush Vatsa