Re: NpgsqlCopySerializer blows up if no rows are saved - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
Subject Re: NpgsqlCopySerializer blows up if no rows are saved
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi!

You should post Npgsql questions to our user's forums : http://forums.npgsql.org

In this case I think it is a bug in Npgsql. Please add this test program to your post when talking about this problem.

Thanks in advance.