ZPsycopgDA Isolation Levels Bug - Mailing list psycopg

From Lex Berezhny
Subject ZPsycopgDA Isolation Levels Bug
Date
List psycopg
Hello,

  I have updated ZPsycopgDA add/edit screens to include all of the
isolation levels provided by psycopg2. It seems that even the ones
that were there had the wrong mappings between the isolation level
name and the internal integer identifier. "Read Commited" in the drop
down was actually mapping to "Read Uncommited" and "Serializable" was
mapping to "Read Committed".

  I have attached a diff of my changes, if there is a way for me to
git push my changes where someone with write access can pull from I
can do that too.

Thanks,

 Lex

Attachment