Re: patch to allow disable of WAL recycling - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jerry Jelinek
Subject Re: patch to allow disable of WAL recycling
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I've gotten a wide variety of feedback on the proposed patch. The comments range from rough approval through various discussion about alternative solutions. At this point I am unsure if this patch is rejected or if it would be accepted once I had the updated man page changes that were discussed last week.

I have attached an updated patch which does incorporate man page changes, in case that is the blocker. However, if this patch is simply rejected, I'd appreciate it if I could get a definitive statement to that effect.

Thanks,
Jerry