Re: WIP: Avoid creation of the free space map for small tables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From John Naylor
Subject Re: WIP: Avoid creation of the free space map for small tables
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 10:35 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I think it would be good if you can explain the concept of
> local-map with the help of this example.

> Then let's not add a reference to the version number in this case.  I

Okay, done in v14. I kept your spelling of the new macro. One minor
detail added: use uint8 rather than char for the local map array. This
seems to be preferred, especially in this file.

--
John Naylor                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Attachment