test git conversion - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Marko Kreen
Subject test git conversion
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
So I did quick conversion with cvs2git (latest from svn).

Result is here:

  https://github.com/markokr/pgjdbc-test

Attached files, so you can repeat it:

convert.sh - fetches cvs repo, converts it, pushes out
c2g.config.py - cvs2git config
c2g-config.diff - my changes to sample config

I grepped author list from git-dump.dat, so it should be reasonably
complete:

  awk '/^committer / { print $2; }' cvs2svn-tmp/git-dump.dat | sort -u

Also I checked for non-ascii symbols in commits with:

  LANG=C grep -E '[^  -~]' cvs2svn-tmp/git-dump.dat

and they look fine to me.  (there needs to be tab inside brackets,
^V^I may help)

Todo:
- fill author map
- spot problems