Re: BUG #17276: pg_tblspc Permission denied - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Zuber Farooqui
Subject Re: BUG #17276: pg_tblspc Permission denied
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Any suggestions?

PostgreSQL version: 9.6.7
Operating system:   UNIX

Dear Postgresql Users,

Few months back I successfully created tablespace in Postgresql and
everything was working in terms of creating and accessing the tables.

I had to restart my system and I now I am getting "Permission Denied" ERROR.
I am able to access table which are not in tablespace. Below is the error
message.
ERROR:  could not open file "pg_tblspc/55729/PG_9.6/12926/55956": Permission
denied

It looks like tablespace is not mounted back to Postgresql after system
restart.

I appreciate your help in resolving the issue.

Thank you!