Re: CREATE EXTENSION not adding extension on second SCHEMA - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From jian he
Subject Re: CREATE EXTENSION not adding extension on second SCHEMA
Date
List pgsql-docs
quote from manual:
CREATE EXTENSION loads a new extension into the current database. There must not be an extension of the same name already loaded.

You can try to alter[1] the extension to make it located to another schema.