RLS & SEpgsql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Matthias
Subject RLS & SEpgsql
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I have a question about row level security and SEpgsql. As far as I
can tell the current state is that the leaky view problem is solved
and some kind of security checking provider (implemented for SElinux)
exists.
Row level security seems to be an additional step. Is it planned for
9.3dev? If yes, will this work on windows by default or do I need to
write a custom security checking provider? Or will there be some kind
of simple default provider which you can configure in some way?
Right now I am emulating some simple form of RLS via an intarray field
attached to each row which stores the permissions necessary to read
this row.

Thanks,
-Matthias