[pgAdmin4][debugger]: RM #1354 & RM #1323 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Neel Patel
Subject [pgAdmin4][debugger]: RM #1354 & RM #1323
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Please find attached patch file for the fix of RM #1354 and RM #1323.

RM 1354 - Debugging PL/pgSQL causes "Debugger: Error fetching variable information".

RM 1323 - Debugger: Continue execution error displayed if debug plpgsql function in Desktop Runtime Application.

Both the issue are related. Below are the issue description and solution.

Issue :-

We are getting error of "fetching variable information" and "execution error" because as one query is already in state of execution and at the same time without getting its result we are sending another query to fetch the variable and stack information and due to that we are getting the error.

Solution:-

We should give enough time for execution query to finish its operation and then we should get the function debug information like variable info, stack info, breakpoint info etc.

Do review it and let us know for comments.

Thanks,
Neel Patel
Attachment