Re: [pgAdmin4][debugger]: RM #1354 & RM #1323 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Neel Patel
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][debugger]: RM #1354 & RM #1323
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

Please find attached modified patch file. Do review it and let us know for comments.

Thanks,
Neel Patel

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 2:08 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Sun, Jun 19, 2016 at 5:50 PM, Neel Patel <neel.patel@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> make sense. We should ensure that operations happen sequentially.
> Please find attached patch file for the fix.

Hmm, using synchronous calls is not an option either. They're strongly
discouraged, and will throw warnings on some browsers.

Can we not just have the first callback initiate the next call and so on?

hmm.. Yes we achieved the same. Please find attached modified patch file.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company