Re: pgagent unicode support - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Neel Patel
Subject Re: pgagent unicode support
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Sergey,

Thank you for the patch. It looks good to me except below.

We have modified the patch as we fixed the memory leak ( review comment given by Ashesh ) and also fixed the compilation warnings.
Can you please review and let us know ?

Thanks,
Neel Patel