[pgAdmin4][runtime]: Fix #1310 - Application icon missing from runtime - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Neel Patel
Subject [pgAdmin4][runtime]: Fix #1310 - Application icon missing from runtime
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Please find attached patch file for the fix of issue #1310.

Issue :-

Application icon is missing from runtime title bar when the exe is built on windows.

Solution:-

Qt5 :-

Qt5 handle it automatically by adding RC_ICONS flag which contains the path of pgAdmin4.ico file to Qt project file.

Qt 4 :-

We need to create pgAdmin4.rc file which contains pgAdmin4.ico file path to RC_FILE flag and we have to add this flag to Qt project file.

Do let us know for comments.

Thanks,
Neel Patel

Attachment