[pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][patch]: RM 1967 - Layout is not remembered - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Neel Patel
Subject [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][patch]: RM 1967 - Layout is not remembered
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Please find attached patch file with the fix of RM #1967.

Issue:-
Sometime arranged layout is not getting remembered. This may be due to we were saving the layout on "unload" event and handling of "unload" event varies from different versions of browser so we should not listen "unload" event for saving layout.

Solution:-
Save the Layout on docker's "ATTACHED, DETACHED, MOVE_ENDED" event so that layout will be saved once user move the panel.

Do review it and let us know for comments.

Thanks,
Neel Patel

Attachment