[pgAdmin4] - Runtime compilation error - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Neel Patel
Subject [pgAdmin4] - Runtime compilation error
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

We are just compiling the new runtime source code in Linux and we are getting the below error during the compilation.

TabWindow.cpp: In constructor ‘TabWindow::TabWindow(QWidget*)’:
TabWindow.cpp:68:15: error: ‘class QTabBar’ has no member named ‘setAutoHide’
     tabBar()->setAutoHide(true);
               ^

After debugging, we came to know that we have added "setAutoHide" functionality when QTabBar contains the less than 2 tabs.
As per the Qt documentation, "setAutoHide" is supported from Qt 5.4 onwards.
In Linux we are using Qt 5.2, in that "setAutoHide"  is not supported so we are getting above error.

Qt 5.2 Documentation for the reference.
http://qt.apidoc.info/5.2.0/qtwidgets/qtabbar-members.html

Qt 5.5 Documentation for the reference.

Find attached patch file with the fix. We have tested in Linux and Mac.
Please review it and let us know for any comments.

Thanks,
Neel Patel
Attachment