Re: main.log file not being updated - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Anson Abraham
Subject Re: main.log file not being updated
Date
List pgsql-general
I though to do that w/ log_destination, but i left everything pretty much default except those params I mentioned earlier.

Interestingly i have another DB server (same ver, etc...) w/ exact same config params w/ postgres and sys log config and that is writing to the "system postgres log".

it's a head scratcher for me.