Re: BUG #13755: pgwin32_is_service not checking if SECURITY_SERVICE_SID is disabled - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Breen Hagan
Subject Re: BUG #13755: pgwin32_is_service not checking if SECURITY_SERVICE_SID is disabled
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.  We don't presently build postgres for
Windows (we do for linux and macos), but I'm willing to give it a shot if
there is a solid doc on setting up the build.  That would probably be
easier than doing a test program.

Breen