Re: BUG #10680: LDAP bind password leaks to log on failed authentication - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Steven Siebert
Subject Re: BUG #10680: LDAP bind password leaks to log on failed authentication
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Dropped off my radar I'm afraid, but the customer is still quite interested
in getting this fixed. What we finally worked out should be quick work,
I'll throw up a patch tonight.  Thanks for the ping!

Thanks,