Re: BUG #8578: loading a 33G (compressed) pg_dump into a fresh host and db instance crashes a postgresql process - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Robert Nix
Subject Re: BUG #8578: loading a 33G (compressed) pg_dump into a fresh host and db instance crashes a postgresql process
Date
In response to Re: BUG #8578: loading a 33G (compressed) pg_dump into a fresh host and db instance crashes a postgresql process  (Robert Nix <robert@urban4m.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
The sysctl change worked. Thanks for helping, Tom. Very much appreciated.

--
.nix